The Start of the End paper

March 3, 2015


Start of the End paper

Questions and Answers – DIY Housing Project

May 19, 2014

Comments Off

Q & A PDF Q & A PDF 2 (April 2015)

How to get inside info about the Rietveld?

August 26, 2013


Where to find  information for students/staff of the Rietveld Academie? Internal:   this site: For practical information about opening hours of the school, opening hours of the workshops, internships, residence permits, accommodation, software lessons and much more you are on the right site! If you have suggestions for this site, or you miss something, […]

Stay informed by looking at our Online Bulletin Board on Tumblr

October 30, 2012


Are you a student or alumnus? Read the latest updates on open calls, vacancies, exhibitions and internships on If you think you have an interesting message to tell the Rietveld Academie population, send a request to

Remittance (kwijtschelding) Community Tax (gemeente belasting – dark green envelop) and Waternet

August 16, 2015

Comments Off

As a student with few means you might be eligible for remittance of the community tax and the Waternet tax. How to get it?

Detailed schedule photography graduation work

June 26, 2015

Comments Off

Tuesday – June 30 Wednesday – July 1 Thursday – July 2 Friday – July 3

Graduation Shop Form

June 16, 2015

Comments Off

Form Graduation Shop


June 9, 2015

Comments Off

  KNOWLEDGE MIGRANT – Search year – Zoekjaar For graduates from non-EU/EER-countries there is a possibility to stay in the Netherlands as a knowledge migrant (zoekjaar, search year) for one year. A knowledge migrant is somebody who is allowed to work in the Netherlands without a restriction. You need to have an income or to […]

Ordering and insuring equipment

June 3, 2015

Comments Off

If you are planning to use or rent equipment for the Graduation Show please read te following documents carefully: Use of AV and ICT equipment 2015 Inzet AV en ICT apparatuur 2015 Pricelist standard equipment Graduation Show 2015 Equipment order form 2015 Insurance form own equipment 2015 ——————————————————————– In short: Use of Audio-Visual and ICT […]

Who to contact if you have a complaint?

May 28, 2015

Comments Off

Who to contact if you have a complaint? You can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs. Whilst the Gerrit Rietveld Academie and the Sandberg Instituut make every effort to ensure affairs run smoothly within the organisations, mistakes may be made or situations may arise in which a student or employee feels they have been treated […]